December 15-- FINAL PAPER:You have until Wednesday, Dec. 15th, at noon--12pm--to send me or bring me a final paper. I sent you the grades for your Book Project and your "estimated" grades were given on a returned paper, so you decide if you are writing this final paper.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mid-Term Prompts/Questions--ONLY ONE TO DO--DUE on Nov. 9th

One of my daughter's Mom's in Mali
I apologize for not getting this Mid-term set of prompts to you today in class.  I have changed the work to be JUST ONE QUESTION to answer--with some more depth/length expected--and a choice of 5 questions/prompts where you pick one for the writing.  IT WILL BE DUE ON next TUESDAY, OCT. 9th since we don't have class on November 11th because of Veteran's Day.  Please follow the MLA handout if you don't know how to do citations of the books according to this style guide. Send me an email if you have a question.

No comments:

Post a Comment